Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting Started

Getting started...
Always seems to be the hardest step for me. I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Julie. I live in way to hot Florida. I say that because right now across the fruited plains, many home school friends, children, and pets alike are enjoying crisp cool mornings and feathery breezes. Down here in the sunshine state, it just doesn't happen. Why do I keep stepping out my front door every morning in hopes that it will be cooler? I home school our wonderful daughter of 8 years old. She's never stepped foot in a school to actually go to school.
My plans for this little niche...hmm, they are quite simple. Consider this a gathering place for information from various sources. A place to share home school ideas, stories, (hear your stories) share recipes, business ideas, home remedies. I'm a mom at home who loves to be home and loves to hear others' stories while being home. This is America, the home of the free and the brave and I'm proud to be an American. I'd like to maintain that spirit of patriotism at least in my little corner of the web. This economy has had it's toll on my family and I'm enjoying the peace and rest at this present time,as I was recently laid off from my weekend job (a story for another time). I'd like be a friend and offer prayers when you need them. While home, I want to enjoy home.
I need help with creativity and love to glean from others' gifts! Please share! I am hoping to make new friends and enjoy reading posts from you.
I am now off to create a culinary masterpiece (at least my husband may think so) of turkey sausage, tortellini, broccoli and cheese sauce. As I am writing, my husband is so patiently waiting at the door for me to get finished. Off to the kitchen! Enjoy your culinary masterpieces, may we share those too!




No comments:

Post a Comment